From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Barlow
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 9:34 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] OSA/SF on z/VM 5.4

I run OSA/SF daily on an LPAR that is running z/VM 5.4.0.  I haven't
seen this problem.

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions, z/VM and System z Linux
Support One Nationwide Plaza  MB-02-201
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 249-3912
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
10/10/2008
05:42:01 PM: