From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ron Schmiedge
Sent: November 12, 2008 1:03 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: CP Entered; Disabled Wait PSW 9025

Hi Mike,

Perhaps not too strange - what processor were you using at Sungard?
There may have been service required for that particular machine that
came on 0701 you did not have at 0601.

We had that happen to us at Sungard several years back (I can't recall
the error messages anymore, we were getting abends soon after IPL) and
they were able to put us on an older machine which made the abends go
away. We had to put a service pack on our VM before the next test!

Ron

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Horlick, Michael
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> Thanks for the info. Had trouble replying to e-mail when at disaster
> recovery site.
>
> Sungard got it fixed for us when they copied their CPLOAD MODULE to
our
> MAINT CF1 disk. We are at "z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, service level
> 0601 (64-bit)" and they were at service level 0701.
>
> They said it happened before to another one of their clients.
>
> Strange.
>
> Mike

On
> Behalf Of Wakser, David
> Sent: November 10, 2008 3:20 PM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
> Subject: Re: CP Entered; Disabled Wait PSW 9025
>
> Here is the output from the manual:
>
> David Wakser
>

>  MSG HCP9025W                All Help Information
line