I want to put rundate as a line, the value of Interval log a as the
next line then the values from 'PIPE VMC ' where ' USER  | all /CICS/ !
/DOSVSE/ ! /COMP/'  into one file, how would I do that?

This is what I have:

rundate = date(weekday)
say rundate
    parse arg where
    if where = '' then where = 'PERFSVM '
'PIPE VMC ' where ' USER  | all /Interval' ,
       '| specs 35-65 1',
       '| >> INTERVAL LOG A '
'PIPE VMC ' where ' USER  | all /CICS/ ! /DOSVSE/ ! /COMP/' ,
    '| specs 1-16 1',
         '| >> CPUUTIL LOG A '
EXIT