>Raymond Noal <raymond.n...@hds.com>
>BlueZone does support SSL connections - you have a choice for SSL V3
>from the Security Tab in the Session Configuration => TN3270
>Configuration panels.
Thanks Ray,
I have the configuration set for ssl v3( actually tls v1, but same
results).
And the Certificate tab set to "No Client Certificate"
On VM, I did create, for testing, a self-signed CA root certificate and
imported into my windows certificate store. When I try to create a
session, I receive, from Bluzeone trace;

Time:  10:59:18.290    Event:  SSL Status
SSL_connect() : SSLv3 write client hello A
Time:  10:59:18.390    Event:  SSL Data From Server
0000  FF FB                                            '..              '
Time:  10:59:18.390    Event:  SSL Data To Server
0000  15 FD 28 00 02 02 28                             '..(...(         '
Time:  10:59:18.390    Event:  SSL Status
SSL3 alert write:fatal:handshake failure
Time:  10:59:22.526    Event:  error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number
Time:  10:59:22.526    Event:  Socket Connection Closed by BlueZone
Time:  10:59:22.526    Event:  Unable to establish connection with host.
The SSL handshake failed.

Thanks

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any
attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.