Hi all,

I have this little problem. Basically all I want to do is to copy my CERT from
a 5.3 LINUX based db to a 5.4 CMS based db.
I thought it would be a simple proceedure to a) SSLadmin EXPORT the cert from
5.3 and b) use GSKKYMAN IMPORT on the 5.4 system.

It doesn't seem to work the way I thought it should. The 5.3 side works fine,
but I get a message on the 5.4 side about the file not existing or being empty.

This is probably a user ignorance issue.
I was looking for a red book or some other type of document that might help me
learn.

I haven't found anything yet. Any suggestions?

Or can anyone just list the steps for me?

Thanks
Tom