"(I'm working up a web page on the ways to manage certificates on z/VM.)
"

Hi Alan,

A "cheat sheet" with the basics that folks need to create, import,
export and manage keys and certificates would be a HUGE help.  A lot of
shops have never used BFS until now, so just getting up to speed on the
right BFS command to get data in/out correctly is a challenge.

We've been testing SSL with self-signed certs so far and things are
(mostly) working, but I'll need to identify a trusted CA and
request/import keys for our z/VM servers soon and I'm not looking
forward to wading through the doc on that.......... :)

It's sure nice to have the full SSL functionality native on VM/CMS
though, Thanks for making this happen!  :)

-Mike