On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Bill Holder <hold...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> My statements were (are) generally not based on assumptions, but rather on
> how the code actually works.  I don't need measurements to explain how the

Most certainly Bill. I was catching up with the thread and incorrectly
put my comments on your post cutting away the wrong section. I was
aiming at the unfounded assumptions about CMM and CMMA in this area.

I do realize your comments are based on knowing the code, which should
be enough (apart from some surprises when we learn what Linux does).
My apologies if I spoiled your afternoon.

I owe you a very adult beverage next time we meet. -Rob
--
Rob van der Heij
Velocity Software