Sad to hear the news. You will be missed.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mark Wheeler
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 5:06 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving On II

Greetings folks,

The proverbial last shoe dropped Thursday, when I was notified that my
position at 3M has been eliminated. If anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul
area is looking for person with solid z/VM, zLinux, TSM, Unix System
Services, and yes, even a bit of SMP/E experience, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.

I have so many of you to thank for all the help you've given to me and
others in the VM community for all these 28+ years. I'll still be
lurking here on IBMVM and others. Hopefully something will turn up so I
can continue to get my daily REXX/Pipes/USS fix.

Very best regards,

Mark Wheeler

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign
up today.
<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_02
2009>
addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.