Have you tried to define a T-disk and run DDR to see what had been done
without formatting the disk? I see where it says that binary zeros are
written, but it doesn't say how many. I suppose it could do a formatting
write and just write one record of any size. I don't know if that would
satisfy the statement or intent.

Regards,
Richard Schuh