VMFINFO is panel driven, not suited when wanting to compare a lot of fixes.
There is also a VMSES command to compare two "repositories", (VMFxxx
COMPTBL?) it is used (I guess) by VMFPSU (the command one uses in the
RSU process) to see what you'll get and what needs to be reapplied.
But, for this case, I'd go for a simple PIPE and compare the apply
list (on the delta disk) or some other control file found on the apply
disk.  I'd have the result in less than the time it takes to study the
syntax/parameters for the VMSES command.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support