        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
        Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 1:40 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: EXECIO QUESTION

        Can anyone one on the list help me out with this execio
statement which isn't working.

        'EXECIO * (STEM RESPONSE.  STRING 'LISTFILE' CMS EXEC A (D'

        Seems I've got some quote mark or paren in the wrong place.

        Thanks.

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.