TAPEMAP still works for showing you the structure/content of a tape, even

3590s. It does not provide correct numbers for the number of FEET in a
dataset etc and has not since the advent of 3480 cartridges.

If people want a VMARC of the TAPEMAP module and helpcms, please contact
me
offline.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211