That would work, but it would route the traffic during any period that MV1N was
down. I suppose, we could start a timer in a service machine and have is issue
the commands to switch to the group if the link was down and more than x jobs
were queued or any job was queued for longer than some threshold value on the
link. It would also have to be the one to detect that the link was back up and
reroute the traffic back.

Regards,
Richard Schuh