Hans,

Do you have an IBM ServiceLink account?  If so, a SIS (Service Information
Search) search on "540 0901 HIPER" turns up:

 VM64347 PER 2/24/09 HYPERPAV ALIAS IGNORES VIRTUAL RESERVE/RELEASE
 VM64459 UR1 4/20/09 D/T3592 MODEL E06 TOLERATION SUPPORT
 VM64489 PER 4/21/09 SEMAPHORE FAILS IF MULTIPLE SUBTASKS WAITING_
 VM64540 UR1 3/24/09 EMPLOY SOCKET CANCEL() WITHOUT REPLY()

But you can also subscribe to Red Alerts as a was to be automatically
notified in a pro-active basis as new Hipers are published.

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Hans Rempel" <h...@hmrconsultants.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
05/26/2009 01:56 PM
Please respond to
IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
listing  of hyper apars for z/vm 5.4 with rsu 0901

Does anyone have the URL to list hyper apars for this level? I think I had
access to it once but can?t seem to find it know.

Hans

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by e-mail.