Others will probably chime in to tell you exactly what numbers to use, but the
gist of the matter is that you adjust the CP SET SHARE value for the "special"
userids to be higher than the others, but lower than the machines you need to
access the system to fix it if it breaks, eg test and dev should have a lower
relative share than production, but production should have less than IDs like
TCPIP which you need to get into the system to kill a out-of-control guest.
You'll want to read up about capping virtual machine shares and the difference
between hard and soft limits in the CP command manuals, and also the VM
Performance report for your version of VM.