To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: LUMINEX Channel Gateway

We have just installed a LUMINEX Channel Gateway. It comes with a strange TAPELOAD module that seems to get tapes mounted, but it acts kind of strange. Has anyone in VM land used this thing? Maybe I should say "this software" because I've been told that LUMINEX makes S/W. Would DFSMSRM or VMBACKUP work with it or am I going to have to cobble up some code to use their TAPELOAD?
Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University