It's far worse than we think.  Try a Google search of "evil teddy
bears".  1,230,000 hits.  Yikes.

Now try "good teddy bears".  23,600,000 hits.  That makes me feel so
much better.

At least when it comes to teddy bears, good triumphs over evil at a
ratio of about 19:1.

>From Wikipedia:
The teddy bear is a stuffed toy bear. It is an enduring, traditional
form of a stuffed animal, often serving the purpose of comforting
children.

Stop reading this nonsense and get back to work children!

Randy

>>Date:    Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:41:31 -0400
>>From:    David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net>
>>Subject: Totally Off Topic: Time to get out the black helicopters.

>>http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/06/teddy_bears_now_symbolize_frau.ht
ml?mi=
>>d=3Ddaily-intel--20090609

>>Somebody needs to correct these... people. They're messing with the
Bear.