I used
dirm user withpass
Rpidirct user withpass z a

The file is the same like what RACF Program Directory describe: ADDUSER
----
 RDEFINE....
 Permit.....
NO error when issue     Vmfview service

I only want to establish the simple and basic RACF without share database.

Do I have the "Disallow Access" problem?  I never change that on 5.4.

This is the most challange work I have in my life.

Sunny Hu
Information Management
W.C.B. Alberta
(780) 498-4739
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
06/10/2009 01:04 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: the errors after turn on RACF

What does your RPDIRCT SYSUT1 look like (Please don't append it here!)?
Does it look like it was generated properly?   Are the RDEFINE for the
MAINT disks in there?   Any errors during any of these processes?

Scott