On Wednesday, 06/10/2009 at 04:07 EDT, sunny...@wcb.ab.ca wrote:
> I used
> dirm user withpass
> Rpidirct user withpass z a
>
> The file is the same like what RACF Program Directory describe: ADDUSER
----

RDEFINE....

Permit.....

Do you see RDEFINEs for MAINT.CF1, etc., in the output file from RPIDIRCT?
Do you see a PERMIT MAINT.CF1 CL(VMMDISK) ID(MAINT) ACCESS(something)?
Did you also run RPIBLDDS?  Did you get any errors?

> NO error when issue         Vmfview service

VMFVIEW isn't going to show you anything related to RPIDIRCT or RPIBLDDS.

Issue "RAC RLIST VMMDISK MAINT.CF1 ALL" to see if the resource is defined
and who has access to it.

> I only want to establish the simple and basic RACF without share
database.
> Do I have the "Disallow Access" problem?  I never change that on 5.4.

There is a table in HCPRWA that defines how CP behaves if the associated
VMMDISK resource is NOT FOUND.  The default is DEFER.  That means that
RACF gives CP the responsiblity.  If there's a LINK in the directory or
the user has OPTION LNKNOPAS, then the LINK will be allowed.

> This is the most challange work I have in my life.

To paraphrase from "A League of their Own":  It's supposed to be
challenging.  If it were easy, anyone could do it.  :-)