They're both quite large - the data disks are 3 3390-27 but they both enj
oy
a "working vacation" in terms of activity.   Some huge files get written
them every morning, then users read them all day long.  The user communit
is also large, but not volatile.  The CDB's take place about 3am when no

creatures are stirring, not even mice.

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:47:37 -0700, Schuh, Richard <rsc...@visa.com> wrot
e:

>How large and active (creating, modifying or deleting files, actively

modifying permissions, adding/deleting users, etc.) are your two filepool
s?