Mine are 23 3390-03s for one, only 15 in the other. Unfortunately, the user
community is small but active. There are several CDBs in any given day.

I think what I will do is create a third filepool whose only purpose is to host
the backups from the other two. That would simplify the coordination of the
backups. Put each on a 2-hour CDB cycle with one on the even numbered hour and
the other on the odd. That frequency would probably be often enough to keep
LUWs from ever being suspended.

Regards,
Richard Schuh