On Tuesday, 06/23/2009 at 04:05 EDT, VICTOR HUGO OCHOA AVILA
<victorhugoochoaav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> your recommendations were correct, when accessing the "ISPMLIB MACLIB"
as
> filemode "T" , the command display one panel of ISPF, but it shows the
> following message to me

> *   PANEL 'i...@prim' ERROR
> *   PANEL NOT FOUND.

Victor, I hate to use a PC mindset on this, but I think you should start
over and re-install ISPF/PDF, following EVERY [required] step in the
Program Directory.  You're having too many problems.  :-)

If "Step 6. Verify the installation of ISPF" doesn't work after that, then
I suggest calling the Support Center as something in the PD is probably
unclear.