>I have a OPERATOR PRT file that I need to look at using the PEEK command. I
>know that you can move it from the PRT queue to the RDR queue to look at it.
>I have forgotten how to do it..
>
>Thanks In Advance.

You can move the file to the RDR queue using the TRANSFER or CHANGE
command. There are several variations, but assuming you are logged on to
OPERATOR, simply issue:

TRANSFER * PRT nnnn to * RDR

   ('*' means 'this userid', you can substitute OPERATOR;
    nnnn is the 4-digit spool id number)

If you are on another userid and have Class D privilege, you can transfer
the file from OPERATOR's PRT to your own RDR:

TRANSFER OPERATOR PRT nnnn to * RDR

John Franciscovich