Hi list,

i found this posting while searching for information regarding RACFCONV.

Just one question: How can i run RACFCONV on my 5.3.0 using the 5.4.0
templates? I found no hints in the documentation ...

On z/OS i am just using a different STEPLIB.

Any help appreciated.

Tobias Doerkes.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:06:23 -0400, Jim Bohnsack <jab...@cornell.edu> wro
te: