I'm attempting to setup a caching name server, but when the VM is logged
on, I get a rc of -9 and not much of an explaination:

DTCRUN1021R To cancel Domain Name server startup, type any non-blank
character
            and press ENTER. To continue startup, just press ENTER.

DTCRUN1011E Server started at 11:26:43 on 6 Jul 2009 (Monday)

DTCRUN1011E Running "NSMAIN"

11:26:46  main: VM TCP/IP Name Server Level 310

Name        Entry       Origin      Bytes        Attributes

NSMAIN      00D62000    00D62000    000A87E8    Amode 31  Reloc

          NsReadfn: Using input file NSMAIN.DATA.*

          NsReadfn: Using cache file 'NSMAIN CACHE *'

          nosqldb: Cache entries: 2

          NsReadfn: Negative caching enabled

          NsReadfn: Standard query cache size set to 100

          NsReadfn: Intermediary query cache size set to 50

          NsReadfn: Inverse query cache size set to 5

          NsReadfn: Data base query cache size set to 5

          NsReadfn: LRUtime 300

          NsReadfn: Hostcase is UPPER

          NsReadfn: DomainNamePort 53

          NsReadfn: Use UDP only

          NsReadfn: UDP retry interval is 5 seconds

          NsReadfn: Using CP message no header command

          NsReadfn: SMSG validation exit: VALIDUSR EXEC *

11:26:49  NsInitPm: Using * as RSCS name

          main: error -9 beginning TCP/IP service

DTCRUN1015I Server ended with RC=-9 at 11:26:49 on 6 Jul 2009 (Monday)

DTCRUN1019I Server will not be logged off because you are connected

Ideas?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.