I don't mean to be a completely wet blanket and I certainly do not want to
dampen the enthusiasm for suggested changes, but ... what I'm going to say
is probably going to do just that.

I went back through the development and service archives and checked on
when changes were made to SYSPROF EXEC.  The service libraries here go back
to VM/ESA 1.1.0 and beginning with that release, there have been no changes
introduced in the service stream.  And, as far as I can tell, the last
change introduced in a new release was in VM/ESA 2.2.0 when the SEGMENT
LOAD for RXSOCKET was added.

So ...  I guess I have to ask ... is this still really a problem?