>In the meantime, I would seriously think about removing most of the privilege
>classes
>from that guest's definition in USER DIRECT.  I might be wrong, but I don't
>think z/OS
>needs all that.

It doesn't.  Our z/OS guests run just fine with class G.  Some of them used to
have class B to run MIA's Autoattach feature, but we replaced that with the
MULTIUSER option of DEDICATE when it became available.

                                           Dennis O'Brien

"Houston, Tranquility Base here.  The Eagle has landed".  -- Apollo 11, 20 July
1969, Sea of Tranquility