Hello Mike,

First, thanks very much from your help.

We do some changes here, like you said, and below some display of the new
configuration of ZOS machine :

The console from Virtual Machine :

LOGON ZOS17
ENTER PASSWORD  (IT WILL NOT APPEAR WHEN TYPED):

z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, Service Level 0000 (64-bit),
built on IBM Virtualization Technology
There is no logmsg data
FILES:   NO RDR,   NO PRT,   NO PUN
LOGON AT 03:47:54 EDT THURSDAY 07/23/09
CP IPL 0A80 LOADPARM 0A8200

CP Q V STOR
STORAGE = 2G

The user directory entry :

 USER ZOS17 MIKE 2G 4G G
 INCLUDE IBMDFLT
 AUTOLOG AUTOLOG1 OP1 MAINT
 ACCOUNT 1 SYSPROG
 MACH ESA
 OPTION MAINTCCW TODENABLE LNKS LNKE LNKNOPAS CFUSER
 CONSOLE 009 3215 T
 SPOOL 00C 2540 READER *

The ZOS17 Console :

*01.57.20          *IEE362A SMF ENTER DUMP FOR SYS1.MAN1 ON Z7SYS1
*01.58.19          *BPXP007E STARTING PHYSICAL FILE SYSTEM ZFS IN ADDRESS
* SPACE ZFS
 01.58.28           $HASP406 BPXAS    WAS EXECUTING
 01.58.28           $HASP406 BPXAS    WAS EXECUTING
 01.58.28           $HASP406 BPXAS    WAS EXECUTING
 01.58.28           $HASP406 BPXAS    WAS EXECUTING
 01.58.30           $HASP492 JES2 ALL-MEMBER WARM START HAS COMPLETED
 01.58.31           IEE041I THE SYSTEM LOG IS NOW ACTIVE
 01.58.40 STC01118  $HASP373 VTAMAPPL STARTED
 01.58.40 STC01117  $HASP373 VTAM     STARTED
 01.59.03 STC01117  IEF404I VTAM - ENDED - TIME=01.59.03

How you can see, the VTAM Stop, and terminate, and, if now, when put the ZOS
native mode, the LOG of VTAM job show the 0C4 abend.

We don't worry for now, with CTCA, because this environment, and We must say to
you, is a LAB environment, and of course, after this primary problems solved,
We will look for this.

For now, I will look for some other suggest that are in the list (If exist) ,
and thanks very much again.

Sergio

> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:42:30 -0500
> From: mike.wal...@hewitt.com
> Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>
> Sergio,
>
> Our mainframe network guy suggests that some messages on the z/OS log
> before what you included might have indicated the beginning of the
> problem. Without knowing that your ZOS17 guest only had 500M, he
> suggested that it might be running short on storage, and that JES was
> already complaining about storage.
>
> Try changing
> this: USER ZOS17 ZOS17 500M 1000M ABCDEFG
> to: USER ZOS17 ZOS17 2G 4G G
> z/OS is very storage hungry, stealing a "page" (forgive the pun) from the
> old potato chip commercials is the U.S.: "Eat all you want, we'll make
> more". Once the problem is solved you can always go back to adjust the
> ZOS17 guest virtual storage size if the problem is eliminated.
>
> By the way, you should change the ZOS17 userid password (the second
> "ZOS17") to something else - hackers ALWAYS try the userid as the password
> one of their first guesses. Besides, you already showed the password to
> the whole world in your post).
>
> We also noted that you only have CTCs for z/OS to use for networking. Was
> that intentional, or are you maybe missing one or more (usually three)
> DEDICATE statements for OSA's?
>
> Mike Walter
> Hewitt Associates
> Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
> represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.
>

> The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
> contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
> message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the
> sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
> attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of
> this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
> prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
> monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance
> with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not
> secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
> amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have
> accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

ConheƧa os novos produtos Windows Live! Clique aqui.
http://www.windowslive.com.br