On Friday, 07/24/2009 at 09:05 EDT, "Frank M. Ramaekers"
<framaek...@ailife.com> wrote:
> Oh, it requires it to be invoked from foolscreen CMS?
> Hmmmm....nevermind then.

No, it does not require fullscreen CMS.  I downloaded it and it works
fine.  Your problem is more basic: CMS isn't finding XBROWSE MODULE.

Try copying XBROWSE MODULE to your A-disk using "COPYFILE XBROWSE MODULE X
= = A (OLDDATE".  Don't use "copyfile /" from inside filelist - type it at
the Ready; message.

It makes me wonder if either the fileid has been subtly corrupted
(characters displaying as blank that aren't) or the your X-disk is wearing
a cloak of invisibility.  It's not your help disk (19D), is it?