copy xbrowse module x = = a (oldd
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:10:08
xbrowse
Unknown CP/CMS command

(Hmmm....notice I never get the 'Ready;' message)

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 8:20 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: XBROWSE - Unknown CP/CMS command

On Friday, 07/24/2009 at 09:05 EDT, "Frank M. Ramaekers"
<framaek...@ailife.com> wrote:
> Oh, it requires it to be invoked from foolscreen CMS?
> Hmmmm....nevermind then.

No, it does not require fullscreen CMS.  I downloaded it and it works
fine.  Your problem is more basic: CMS isn't finding XBROWSE MODULE.

Try copying XBROWSE MODULE to your A-disk using "COPYFILE XBROWSE MODULE
= = A (OLDDATE".  Don't use "copyfile /" from inside filelist - type it
at
the Ready; message.

It makes me wonder if either the fileid has been subtly corrupted
(characters displaying as blank that aren't) or the your X-disk is
wearing
a cloak of invisibility.  It's not your help disk (19D), is it?

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.