To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: z/VM 6.1 and Hercules on Z9

Hello Everyone,

I would suggest to you all, IBM LAWYERS are now watch everyone
involved with this Hercules conversation.

I can say that, 1) it is illegal to run z/VM (pick a version)
under Hercules, 2) they do not like it, and 3) they do not have any
sense of humor.

Honestly, I have been there and done that.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-363-5050
ext 35050