From: "Dean, David (I/S)" <david_d...@bcbst.com>
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: omegamon

I am installing zVM omegamon on my 5.4 system.  Can anyone tell me why I have to create a NEW id called 5698A36B to install it, why I can’t use MAINT? I am linking the id to all the MAINT disks….

And, yes I will continue to read the manuals, but just hoped someone had some insight.

David Dean

Information Systems

*bcbstauthorized*

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm