Has anyone tried the new HMC DVD-RAM support supposedly available in
Hercules 3.06?   There's no info at all on how to implement it....   After
getting a zVM ramdisk loaded and logged into MAINT --  INSTDVD fails as it
doesnt seem to find the CKDxxxxx files it's looking for which are on the
DVD.

I googled this to death and find a couple people complaining of the same
thing, but no answers..

Since the release notes for 3.06 clearly indicate HMC DVD-RAM support -- I'm
just curious if anyone has actually tried it --  I would expect a
hercules.cnf option of some kind pointing to the dvd or mounted filesystem,
but none is documented.    Frustrating!   It's there but no one seems to
know how to make it work ;-)

Scott

p.s.  Was going to post this on Hercules mailing list - but it requires a
Yahoo id  (no thanks).  Thought this would be the next best place...