I issued ind user XXX

USERID=TECMWS01 MACH=ESA STOR=1G VIRT=V XSTORE=NONE
IPLSYS=DEV 0100 DEVNUM=00017
PAGES: RES=00256771 WS=00256757 LOCKEDREAL=00000014 RESVD=00000000
NPREF=00000037 PREF=00000000 READS=00000646 WRITES=00000646
XSTORE=005083 READS=024650 WRITES=029733 MIGRATES=000000

Could you tell me which one. And how to convert to MB.