From: Schuh, Richard <rsc...@visa.com>
Subject: Re: z/VM Systen Config Location
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 4:14 PM

Q CPDISKS should tell you, even if it isn't CF1 :-).

I prefer to keep a sysres disk, including PARM disks, that is never a part of
the distribution system. As AA (alter-ego Chuckie) has said, the SYSTEM CONFIG
is there for you to use in customizing your system. The big advantage is that I
do not have to deal with the TechDocs people or change the operating procedures
when going from one release to another. The Load Address stays the same. The
same applies to the directory extent - which would be more of a hassle to
move because of the ESM.

Regards,
Richard Schuh