Sorry, sending that to the list was an error on my part. Please ignore
it!

David Wakser

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mike Walter
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:17 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Problem that is a blast from the past...

> VMUTIL   DMSEXT072E Error in EXEC file IDLEUESR, line 0 - not found

Hmmm.  Could it be as simple as a typo for your problem?  "line 0 - not
found" usually means that the exec can't be found.
"IDLEUESR" is an unusual spelling for what would seem to be "IDLEUSER".

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Wakser, David" <david.wak...@infocrossing.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
09/09/2009 04:42 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Problem that is a blast from the past...

Here is a screen copy of all the times it has happened recently. I was
looking for a pattern. It's always the same time.

 CONSERVE Console Display                                IFOX z/VM 5.3
(ZVMESA5)
 VMUTIL   DMSEXT072E Error in EXEC file IDLEUESR, line 0 - not found
7:00:00

-------
         *****   End of 08/11/09   *****   Start of 08/18/09   *****

-------
 VMUTIL   DMSEXT072E Error in EXEC file IDLEUESR, line 0 - not found
7:00:01

-------
         *****   End of 08/18/09   *****   Start of 08/25/09   *****

-------

         *****   End of 08/25/09   *****   Start of 09/01/09   *****

-------

         *****   End of 09/01/09   *****   Start of 09/08/09   *****

-------
 VMUTIL   DMSEXT072E Error in EXEC file IDLEUESR, line 0 - not found
7:00:01

                                      >>Overlap<<         08/11/09
Redisplay

 ===>

 PF1=Help     PF2=Track    PF3=Quit     PF6=?        PF7=Bwd
PF8=Fwd