Isn't that the interrupt you would expect to see from the +5 interval?
Normally, that would cause a return code of 2. Could this be a case of nearly
simultaneous occurring events, with RC=6 taking precedence over RC=2?
Admittedly, I am spoiled by KWAKEUP's much friendlier interface, so I have no
recent experience with WAKEUP. I last wrestled with it over 20 years ago.

Regards,
Richard Schuh