On Wednesday, 09/23/2009 at 02:05 EDT, Suleiman Shahin
<s_s_sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That's exactly what I want to avoid. besides, this user can stay hung
all it
> wants.
>
> So, wait is the best option. In the meantime, I might open a ticket with
the
> support center.

Follow Marcy's advice.  Get a SNAPDUMP and open a PMR.  We should simply
change the text of the message to say "LOGOFF/FORCE pending.  If it
doesn't complete in the next 15 minutes (or highest MITIME), get a
SNAPDUMP and open a PMR."  [Go away.  What?  Oh, alright, I'll tell him.]
He Who Must Not Be Named just handed me this.  He says to "just chant the
magic spell" when you call.

  I have a problem, if I may;
  It's one that's never ending.
  I have a guest who's here to stay,