To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Basic FTP question

I missed your earler post about Filezilla. I use Filezilla a lot with
the linux servers. I never pursued it much with z/VM since I never could
get it to display the VM filename/filetype. I see all files with the
name of my id for file name. Is there an option to fix the display of
file names on VM? I'd rather use Filezilla. I currently have 2.28b
installed