Example please.

Are you saying, for example, CD /MIKE.191 or CD MIKE./191?

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Cal
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 9:31 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Basic FTP question

For Filezilla to display the VM files you need to have a / infront of the
directory.
Under Site Manager Advanced for Default remote directory: enter / I am using
3.2.7.1 I think this problem started with zVM 5.3 Cal Fisher MVMUA website
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/ My Navy memoirs
http://www.the-fishers.com/cal/Navy