From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Cal
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 2:56 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Basic FTP question

It would be /userid.disk
With FileZilla being graphic I put
/fisherc.192
in the Remote site: box to put transfer files to and from my 192 disk.
/fisherc.rdr also works but of course it does not display any files.
For shared file system it would be /filepool:directory

Also it looks like z/VM support was added at level 3.0.2 (2007-10-17)
http://filezilla-project.org/versions.php

Cal Fisher
MVMUA website http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/ My Navy memoirs
http://www.the-fishers.com/cal/Navy