I hope not, have no idea what a loadbuf is. :)

We did get output. We switched it 00e, but of course there was already an
000e in the IBMDFLT profile, so had to add
a new profile without an 00e, then att the rdev to the guest as 00e,
$addprt1, change the fcb, and were able to print.
Thanks so much, it's so nice to know everyone is out there that can take a
look at things when you get vexxed.

MA