From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 13:34
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Shared DASD across multiple VM lpars

It's the "assuming of course" part that will bite you :)  One false move
and wham, all is gone.
And how to keep the directory in sync is another bit of the fun.

The future promises to solve this for us.
In the meantime, you can use CSE.
Or wait...

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this