It does reread the system config file. Several years ago, we had a problem of
it picking up the old module. The way we got around that was to specify the
MODULE CPLOAD parameter. If you do that, it will work regardless of whether you
have changed the CP. I imagine it probably will work without the parameter;
however, I haven't tested it in the years since, so I am only speculating.

Regards,
Richard Schuh