Can you tell me what is that?  Are they real?
We plan to move all data to new disk system. Do I need to worry about
them?

1USER     DIRECT      Map of Minidisks    10:28:59   20091124
+____     ______      ___ __ _________    ________   ________
0Volser   Type Ownerid  Addr SysAffin      Start        End     Length
Flags
+______   ____ _______  ____ ________      _____        ___     ______
_____
0----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 $$$$$$   3380                                 0        500        501 Gap

               DATAMOVE 05F0 *               501        501          1
               DATAMOVE 05FF *               502        502          1
                                             503        884        382 Gap

 $$$LNX   3390                                 0          0          1 Gap

               ZVMMAPLX 0150 *                 1       3338       3338

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate2)