From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Gentry, Stephen
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:27 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: postscript to pdf

Does anyone know of a program/utility/whatever that will run on VM that will
convert a postscript file to a pdf file?  I know there is an html to pdf;
that is not what I want.  Ideally, it would be written in Rexx and/or
assembler.  I also have Cobol available and C+ on the mainframe.

I've googled but haven't come up with much.

Thanks,

Steve