Ough, my test was a bit too easy.  I bet
   i f00 loadparm abcd
would have done the same thing: the loadparm is ignored, and SYSTEM_CONSOLE
is in the SYSTEM CONFIG, and is being used as not other console was found.
And you didn't try LOADPRAM CONSSYSC
One needs:
 SYSTEM RESET# SET MACH ESA#LINK MAINT 123 123 RR
 TERM CONMODE 3270
 Q V CONS
 DEFINE xxxx yyyy     where xxxx is the current console address, yyyy is a
console from SYSTEM CONFIG
 clear your screen
 IPL 123 LOADPARM CONSSYSC
--> if you get MORE immediately... CP is started and does not use SYSC
--> if you remain in linemode, SYSC is used