Best of luck Phil.
And Happy New Year.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Phil Tully
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:13 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving On: Cross-posted to linux and vm lists

To All,

As of January 1, 2010, I will no longer work for IBM.

The past 5 + years have been a rewarding experience for me, but I have found an
opportunity that I could not ignore. The new situation will be better for me
professionally, and personally.

I will continue to work with VM and Linux on Z and will continue to be a member
of both listservs.

With regards to all the customers I have interacted with , Thank You. I hope
you learned half as much as I did.

Phil Tully

--
'in media stat virtus'
Virtue's in the middle

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email communication and its attachments
contain information that are proprietary and confidential to
EVERTEC, INC., its affiliates or its clients.  They may not be
disclosed, distributed, used, copied or modified in any way without
EVERTEC, Inc.’s authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you are not an authorized person.  Please
delete it and notify the sender immediately. EVERTEC, Inc. and its
affiliates do not assume any liability for damages resulting from
emails that have been sent or altered without their consent.
Moreover, EVERTEC, Inc. has taken precautions to safeguard its
email communications, but cannot assure that such is the case and
disclaim any responsibility attributable thereto.