From: Phil Tully <tull...@optonline.net>
Subject: Moving On: Cross-posted to linux and vm lists
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 8:12 PM

To All,

As of January 1, 2010, I will no longer work for IBM.

The past 5 + years have been a rewarding experience for me, but I have found an
opportunity that I could not ignore. The new situation will be better for me
professionally, and personally.

I will continue to work with VM and Linux on Z and will continue to be a member
of both listservs.

With regards to all the customers I have interacted with , Thank You. I hope
you learned half as much as I did.

Phil Tully

-- 'in media stat virtus'
Virtue's in the middle