Hi, Billy.

Yes that is exactly what Paul is saying, and for what it is worth, SLES is the more popular Linux distribution for the mainframe.

On 02/15/2010 02:52 PM, Billy Bingham wrote:
Paul,

So you're saying that if I download SLES 11 Eval Version it comes with a 180
day trial for
support, but the software license is free and I can continue to use it past the
180 day period?

Sounds like a winner if so.

Thanks,

Billy